منتدى جزيرة الرياضيات  

Left Nav التسجيل التعليمـــات قائمة الأعضاء التقويم مشاركات اليوم Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

» منتدى جزيرة الرياضيات » الجزيرة الادارية » الأرشيف » Nike Jordans Factory Wholesale Suppliers List

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع
قديم 10-09-2006, 02:33 PM
PeterJargon PeterJargon غير متواجد حالياً
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2006
المشاركات: 2
Nike Jordans Factory Wholesale Suppliers List

How To Get Into The Shoe Business

Authentic Nike Wholesale List available...Nike Factory Wholesale Suppliers List Contacts

Are you interested in doing what my site has been doing for the past year.. which is making hundred$ and even thou by selling authentic shoes in bulk or more cash when selling them in singles online or in local areas...?

Selling Air Force One, Wholeselling Air Force One, Nike Air force one, air force one shoes, and hot Jordan's

Save the THOUSANDS of dollars I wasted getting ripped off trying to find a legit Nike factory, and go straight to the people that we use, no joking around or getting ripped of .... I WILL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IT!!!!

With my website ALONE I get on a minimum 5 new people a day e-mailing me wanting to buy in bulk orders from 5-100+ in quantity, plus all of my eBay sales! It is literally is too much to handle, I've had to bring on STAFF! And with me moving away to another school full time, I wont have time to manage these orders, or manage all the customers.

Call me stupid, but take advantage .. I am selling the contacts to our Nike factories that I use to purchase the shoes that I sell to my customers, along with many other USA contacts that are within the states, that I use for faster shipping. Also, you can see in our inventory section of the website of OUR prices for what we sell the shoes for, and we buy the shoes for much less than half the cost of that!! And the shoes go for even double and triple that on eBay!

List is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD fromChina Nike Factory Wholesale Contacts Suppliers

Q. Authentic shoes?

All shoes that I have dealt with in the past, and to the factories that I use for my customers have all been authentic ONLY. But being in the business over the years, I have had to deal with the factories that have sold me variants, so they have been noted with detail on the list.
Q. What kinds are available?

I have purchased almost every number of Jordan with the exception of maybe one or two from my main factory contacts, all Air Force 1 and many Shox as well. As you can see in the Inventory section of our website, all pictures were taking by us of the actual shoe's that were shipped to us from our factories.

Visit the site Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones and Jordans for more FAQ information.

Get the list NOW! Visit:

China Factory Nike and Jordans Wholesale Suppliers Contacts

Email me at the site, there is a form on the ContactUs Page (Factory Wholesale Suppliers Nike Air Force Ones ) I will respond to your email ASAP.

Never Wait for your List INSTANT DOWNLOAD!!!!!

Good Luck with your shoe business!

Nike Air Force Ones Factory Supplier Wholesale Contacts

-Sam

Nike Air Force Wholesale
Air Jordans Nike Wholesale
Jordans Retro Wholesale
Wholesale Custom Air Force One
Nike T Shirt Wholesale
Wholesale Nike Dunk
Wholesale Air Force One And Jordans
Camera Digital Nike Wholesale
Nike Shoes Wholesale Womens
Authentic Jordans Wholesale
Nike Air Jordan Wholesale
Nike Golf Wholesale
Air Force One Wholesale Price
Wholesale Jordans For Cheap
Nike Golf Shirt Wholesale
Air Jordans Wholesale
Wholesale Nike Air Jordans
Air Jordans Nike Wholesale
Custom Jordans Wholesale
Authentic Jordans Wholesale
Jordans Shoes Wholesale
Bulk Wholesale Air Force One
1 Air Force Jordans Wholesale
Cheapest Nike Web Wholesale
Air Jordans Wholesale
Buy Jordans Wholesale
Air Force One Shoes Wholesale
Custom Jordans Wholesale
Wholesale Nike Distributor
Wholesale Air Force One
Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes
Jordans Kid Wholesale
Buy Jordans Wholesale
Wholesale Nike Air Jordans
Jordans Retro Wholesale
Wholesale Air Jordans China
1 Air Force Jordans Wholesale
Jordans Retro Wholesale
Wholesale Air Jordans China
China In Jordan Nike Shoes Wholesale
Discount Jordans Price Wholesale
Wholesale Nike Shoes
Jordan Wholesale List
Air Clear Force One Wholesale
Air Jordans Price Wholesale
Air China Jordans Wholesale
Wholesale Custom Air Force One

For Information and Suppliers List for getting Wholesale Nike Air Force Ones and Jordans cheap and wholesale visit Wholesale Nike Tennis Shoes Wholesale Jordans Wholesale Air Force One And Jordans Bulk Wholesale Air Force One Wholesale Air Force One And Jordans

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:56 AM

Style provided by: MonksDiner - Entertainment Forum
Translated To Arabic By: Nile Stars